From Abbotsford to North Vancouver, our diverse ministries and programs are staffed by dedicated “urban missionaries”. Our staff step into the world of marginalized youth through programs and presence at schools, skateparks, drop-ins and wherever else God opens the doors, to form long term, holistic, mentoring relationships with teens.
An applicant for any position with Youth Unlimited should be aware of a sense of calling to youth ministry and also have a strong connection to a local Christian church.
Additionally, the applicant should also realize that this is a “missionary” work, thus, you are personally responsible, (with extensive training and support), to invite people, organizations and business’ to partner financially with you in this ministry. Salary is dependent upon these invited partnerships.
• Communications and Marketing Intern -STILL AVAILABLE!
• Program Manager for the Elevation Project -STILL AVAILABLE!
• Jester’s Theatre – now hiring students -STILL AVAILABLE!
• Youth Outreach Worker in the North Shore area -STILL AVAILABLE!
• Coordinator of Human Resources -STILL AVAILABLE!
• Youth Worker in Richmond (Full/Part Time) -STILL AVAILABLE!
• Female High School campus worker (Full/Part time) -STILL AVAILABLE!
Apply by sending in your cover letter and resume to Dean Klassen.
- Can’t find a posting that fits your gifts and abilities? Contact the Personnel Coordinator here.