Please wait, you are being re-directed to the Blog.
July 31-August 14, 2013
“such an impact on my life: socially, physically, spiritually…”
“I realize just now how much I have and how much I don’t really need.”
Check out our promo video:
Application forms must be handed in with a $100 non-refundable deposit. Cheques may be made out to Youth Unlimited. Click here to download the PDF form.
What is Project Serve Mexico?
This is an adventure unlike any other. We are filling up our 15-passenger vans and will be driving down to an orphanage near Ensenada, Mexico where many tasks and experiences will unfold:
• We will be making meals for children and staff, making crafts, painting, tiling, digging, hoeing, tarring, singing, performing skits, learning about God, having campfires and making friends, among other things.
• You’ll experience what it means to make a difference in the lives of others and you’ll discover how you can make changes in your own life!
A little bit about us…
• We started Project Serve Mexico in the late 1980′s.
• Since the 1980s, we’ve had over 500 young people participate in this life-changing experience.
• This adventure provides an opportunity to young people for real growth socially, emotionally and spiritually.
How can I help?
There are many who would benefit from this experience but have limited resources to do so.
You can help a young person experience Project Serve Mexico by financially supporting them. If you wish to sponsor a young person, you may do so by clicking the “Donate” button below.